Human Error Prevention
(December 4-5, 2007) “Human Error Prevention” Seminar – Dallas / Fort Worth – December 4-5, 2007.
Contact Ben Marguglio at 845-265-0123 or visit www.HighTechnologySeminars.com.
• The seven human error causal factors;
• The four levels of human error;
• The three levels of barriers to human error;
• Techniques by which to strengthen barriers;
• Error-inducing conditions and error-likely situations;
• Behavioral techniques to counteract these conditions and situations;
• Thought processes and behaviors that lead to non-conservative decisions;
• Thought processes and behaviors that lead to conservative decisions;
• Human error measurement;
• Human Error Prevention Program.
For more information:
|BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC|