HFP Fluids Serve Variety of Industrial Applications
The HFP line of fluids are a suitable choice for applications that include high speed machining and metalworking operations.
- CIMPERIAL 1060CF-HFP with FACT: A chlorine-free, premium soluble oil offering finish and part quality in the machining and grinding of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- CIMPERIAL 16 EP-HFP with FACT: Suitable for high turnover, high-pressure applications where minimization of foam is critical for part quality and machine operations.
- CIMSTAR 60C-HFP with FACT: A premium semi-synthetic that contains a chlorinated EP lubricant for heavy-duty operations providing the performance capabilities of soluble oils.
- CIMSTAR 70C-HFP with FACT: Blends the technological advantages of synthetic lubricants with the performance of soluble oils for machining and grinding in moderate to heavy-duty operations. Control of residue, lubricity and corrosion are combined into one fluid.
- CIMTECH 320-HFP with FACT: A unique, low-pH synthetic fluid designed for the aerospace industry. Suitable for moderate to heavy-duty operations on aluminum and is very low foaming, even when used with deionized water.
- CIMTECH 510Z-HFP with FACT: Offers all the advantages of a synthetic fluid, with the performance capabilities of a heavy-duty product. Suitable for central system applications and is recommended for moderate to heavy-duty machining and grinding operations of ferrous materials where a synthetic is desired.
For more information:
|Cimcool Fluid Technology|