- High speed shaft speed n=1000 ~ 20000 r/min
- Gear pitch circle line velocity v=25 ~ 180 m/s
- Nominal transmission ratio i=1.0 ~ 8.0
- Operating temperature T=-40 ~ 45Â°
- Gears precision 5 ~ 6 GB/T10095 (AGMA 12 ~ 11)
- Forward/reverse operation
Gear Technology Blog
Join Gear Technology Technical Editor Charles D. Schultz in dicussions about gear standards, training, the history of gearing and much more at the Gear Technology blog. In his most recent post, Schultz is "Hunting for an Argument" about the need for a hunting tooth ratio in gear design. Comments and contributions are welcome...
To advertise in Gear Technology's Product Alerts, please call Dave Friedman at (847) 437-6604 or visit our Advertising Section.
The Gear Technology Product Alert is delivered twice per month via e-mail. You can sign up for a free subscription.
Gear Technology® and the Gear Technology e-mail newsletter and Product Alert are
© Randall Publications LLC, 1840 Jarvis Ave., Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 USA
Visit us at https://www.geartechnology.com