- Converted manual change-gear machine to a fully automatic, CNC machine
- Stroking speed and Z axis capability
- Replacement of the radial acme screw with a new linear motor or optional new ballscrew
- Click for more details
- Power P=200~50000 kW
- High speed shaft speed n=1000~20000 r/min
- Gear pitch circle line velocity v=25~180 m/s
- Nominal transmission ratio i=1.0~8.0
- Operating temperature T=-40~45Â°C
- Gears precision 5~6 GB/T10095 (AGMA 12~11)
- Forward/reverse operation
ECM Unveils JUMBO
ECM Technologies, world leader in Low Pressure Vacuum Carburizing systems, announces the JUMBO. This new system is designed to provide precise metallurgical results for gears, shafts and other applications and operates with multiple charge cars using oil and/or gas quenching with up to 14 cells...
To advertise in Gear Technology's Product Alerts, please call Dave Friedman at (847) 437-6604 or visit our Advertising Section.
The Gear Technology Product Alert is delivered twice per month via e-mail. You can sign up for a free subscription.
Gear Technology® and the Gear Technology e-mail newsletter and Product Alert are
© Randall Publications LLC, 1840 Jarvis Ave., Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 USA
Visit us at https://www.geartechnology.com