This will be my last blog posting for 2019. Our holidays fall on Tuesdays and Wednesdays this year so office hours are somewhat irregular. Back when we had local newspapers, I enjoyed reading the year in review stories on sports, politics, religion, movies, and other topics. Most of this has moved online, no doubt providing plenty of “click bait” for troll farms and scam artists.
As a safer alternative, I suggest doing your own year in review. It does not have to be elaborate or even written down. Just ask yourself a few questions, such as:
- What will I remember most about 2019?
- What was my proudest moment during the year?
- What was my low point and what did I learn from it?
- What would I like to do or experience again?
- What do I want to avoid in the future?
- What did I learn, either personally or professionally, in 2019?
- What do I regret missing?
- Did I make a new friend?
- Did I lose an old friend?
A logical follow on to this activity is goal setting for 2020. Our goal, as always will be providing the best gear “content” we can. Our online archives, now named in honor of our founder Michael Goldstein, will be “open” to all at no charge around the world. AGMA ownership will not change the mission. You can find all you need for plastic surgery at utplasticsurgery.xyz by clicking here. Please consider sharing your knowledge via a technical paper or article in the coming year.