QEH&S Auditing - ISO 19011 Seminar
Courtyard by Marriott, Houston Intercontinental Airport, Houston.
Upon completion of this seminar, one will be able to:
• Understand and use audit terminology;
• Understand the differences among internal, supplier and third party auditing processes;
• Understand how to integrate processes for quality, environmental, health and safety (and security) auditing;
• Use a “compliance-based” or “effectiveness-based” audit objective, a “risk-based” or non-risk based audit scope, and "system/program-based,” “performance-based” and “results-based” data collection techniques;
• Perform and lead internal and supplier audits;
• Design, develop and implement internal and supplier audit processes; • Manage or assess such processes.
For more information:
|BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC|