[please visit our sponsor]
Top Articles of 2018In case you missed them, here are the most-viewed articles of 2018:
- Deburring - The Underestimated Task
- Cutting Down on Setup Time (Gear Grinding)
- UNIMILL for Prototype and Small-Batch Bevel Gear Manufacturing
- Broaching in the 21st Century
- Shake, Rattle and Roll (Software for Gear Noise)
- Plastic Gear Design Remains a Work in Progress
- Skiving is Thriving on a Global Scale
- A Look at Intelligent Workholding and Toolholding
- The Evolution of Gear Chamfering
- Pushing Boundaries (Induction Hardening)
Affordable Hob Sharpening
The Star PTG-1L is an affordable solution for hob sharpening and in-house tool maintenance. It sharpens both straight and spiral gash hobs as well as disk, shank and helical type shaper cutters and a wide range of round tools, making it a versatile tool room machine.
- The sUPer productive Kapp KX260 Dynamic takes efficiency UP a level.
- Dual pick-UP work spindles load gears to integrated pallet conveyor
- Automatic arbor exchange, semi-auto tool exchange, RFID tool management
- On-board inspection with corrections. (closed-loop)
- Compact layout with permanently attached peripherals takes UP less space.
Buehler Offers Hardness Software Upgrade for Legacy Testers
Buehler, an ITW company, has announced that the DiaMet hardness software upgrade is now available for legacy Wilson testers. By upgrading to DiaMet software, users will now be able improve work efficiency and reduce or eliminate manual data entries.
To advertise in Gear Technology's Product Alerts, please call Dave Friedman at (847) 437-6604 or visit our Advertising Section.
The Gear Technology Product Alert is delivered twice per month via e-mail. You can sign up for a free subscription.
Gear Technology® and the Gear Technology e-mail newsletter and Product Alert are
© Randall Publications LLC, 1840 Jarvis Ave., Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 USA
Visit us at https://www.geartechnology.com