Atlanta. Upon completion of this seminar participants will be able to understand in detail how to:
· Identify metrics to support organization, system or process strategy or needs;
· Define, gather data for and analyze any metric;
· Assess any set of metrics for gaps, conflicts and proper alignment;
· Optimally display any metric to maximize its benefits;
· Use metrics to drive organization / individual activities that will achieve desirable outcomes;
· Recognize the specific criteria / circumstances under which any metric may become obsolete.