July 14, 2022
Few things are as terrifying as a blank page. As a follow-up to my suggestion about writing a personal history I offer these leading questions:
- When did you start working?
- How long did you do it?
- What training did you get?
- Where did you work?
- Who did you work with?
- What was your favorite project?
- What was your worst assignment?
- If you could go back to that time what would you do differently?
- What was the most important thing you learned from it?
- What advice would you give someone starting a similar task?